• Stocking Programs- Provide JIT material availability that can reduce cost and delay price increases. Vendor Managed Inventory programs, offering a wide variety of options, are our specialty.
• Finished Goods – Stock finished goods at nominal annual stocking charge to dramatically reduce impact of what can be historical double-digit monthly price increases.
• Requirements Contract – Orders for specific duration including multiple years are routinely managed by Titan to provide just-in-time delivery that includes surge demand. These are based upon total actual volume requirements of the customer and frequently his first tier suppliers.
• Fixed Volume Agreement – Orders for specific duration including multiple years are routinely managed by Titan to provide just-in-time delivery. These are based upon a fixed forecast volume of the customer.
• Semi-Finished Goods – Inventory customer owned ingot or semi-finished goods at Titan to allow flexibility for Titan to subsequently finish to customer designated final size or sizes as the forecast requirement becomes more readily apparent to the customer.
• Indices Pricing – Titan has the ability to provide public indices for long-term pricing of non-titanium metals. Additionally Titan can provide a mutually agreed upon mechanism for validation of marketplace price of titanium for future price changes over the longer term either up or down.
• Vendor Managed Inventory – Total Program Management whereby Titan can manage all metals requirements through our global distribution network or any portion of it.
Please contact your Titan Engineering sales representative to discuss your requirements in more detail.